top of page


I'm a counselor in Richland, WA who provides counseling and educational services for children.  I can provide Child Centered Play Therapy, Child Parent Relationship Therapy, Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, Emotional Regulation Instruction, Behavior Assessments and Planning, as well a​s Consultations for parents.​

As a Licensed Mental Health Counselor, Registered Play Therapist, and Certified Autism Specialist, I have experience helping children with a variety of situations and struggles they face.  

Do you struggle with stress related to parenting? Does your child display challenging behaviors, anxiety, or sadness? Many children face difficulties due to traumatic experiences, divorce and family changes, their natural temperament, or disorders such as ADHD, Generalized Anxiety, Mood Disorders, or Autism.

I'd like to help, Email or call me today.

bottom of page